Effective Date of this Statement: May 25, 2004
GLE Services Limited
2 Kavalas Street
For customer service inquiries:
Phone: (415) 423-2360
Order Line: (888) 592-4451
Customer Service Department: (888) 592-4451
Email Order Company and a Distributor of Adult DVDs, Videos, Toys, and Streaming and Downloadable Movies.
- 1. NOTICE
- 2. PRIVATE INFORMATION
- 3. CHOICES
- 4. ONWARD TRANSFER
- 5. COOKIES
- 6. SECURITY
- 7. DATA INTEGRITY
- 8. ACCESS
- 9. ENFORCEMENT
- 10. KIDS' PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 11. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Romantix (we) strictly maintains your privacy in all transactions. Your information is NEVER sold or shared with any third parties, except as disclosed in this statement. We never sell, give or lend mailing or ordering lists, including your data or any other part of them, except as needed to fulfill your order (e.g. shipping company, credit card processing company) or as requested by law enforcement (see below).
2. WHAT AND WHEN DO WE COLLECT OF YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION? HOW WE USE IT and WITH WHOM WE SHARE IT:
We collect the following items of personal information: name, age, email address, postal address, city and state, telephone number and credit card number are requested. We collect your information in a few different ways:
- MAILING LIST:If you want to be added to our double opt-in email list, pre-checked with a "General" category opt-out, you may subscribe using the form available on this site. Subscribers receive periodic email notices that include exclusive special offers, information about sales, promotions, new releases, and other relevant information. To unsubscribe from any list, click on the link at the top or bottom of the email you receive(d) and type your email address in the field marker "unsubscribe." Click here to unsubscribe from the email list.
- ORDERS: When you place an order with us, we must maintain the orders and shipping information and we assure you that this is kept for our internal purposes only. We do not send any unsolicited mailings. We must share your name and address as shipping and delivery information to postal carriers such as Fed Ex and USPS. Credit processors: we must share the account information you enter. We do not know what those services do with the data. Game Link International Limited is not responsible for changes in our third party carriers' Privacy policies or any problems those services have with data integrity.
- WHOLESALE APPLICATIONS AND AFFILIATE SIGN-UP: These forms are for our prospective business affiliates. We collect business contact information to process your application and conduct business. We treat this information accordingly.
- NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION: Like many Websites we collect and analyze standard log file information and Session ID information to analyze site traffic, improve site performance and to prevent fraud. Session IDs are bits of code on your computer that assist your browser in navigating our site. We do not associate personal information with log file information or cookies, except when needed to prevent fraud.
As an individual, you have the opportunity to limit the personal information you provide.
There are non-mandatory sections of the forms we use that do not need to be filled out unless you want to include the information. Limiting the information you include could limit your access to certain special offers and promotions.
You may select whether or not to receive email from us by subscribing or unsubscribing to our email list at any time. Click here to subscribe/unsubscribe to the email list or call Game Link Customer Service at (888) 592-4451.
You may choose not to register as a customer. This may limit your options for performing transactions on our site, and will prevent you from ordering online.
4. THERE IS NO ONWARD TRANSFER:
Since we do not transfer your information, no third party will see it or have access to any portion of it, except as stated under "NOTICE, ORDERS" above, regarding Shipping and Banking service providers. We keep all our customer records confidential, for in-house use only; we never sell our customer list. We do not send any unsolicited mail or email.
As part of the sign-in process, we may also use what are commonly called "persistent" cookies which stay with you and are on your computer, after your session is over and you are offline. We use these cookies in connection with a sign-in feature that allows you to remain partially logged in so that the next time you sign in, you will only need to provide your password.
Our secure servers and SSL protected ordering systems help assure the security of your private information at any point during your transactions with us. We take great precautions to protect any of your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Though we are required to maintain your ordering history, it is kept discreet.
7. DATA INTEGRITY:
Romantix keeps the data you give us accurate, complete and current in order to speed your order to you. We only require personal data that will allow us to achieve this purpose and to maintain the "adult-only" nature of this Website.
Naturally, we can only maintain data that you submit. If you move or change your email address, please let us know so your records remain up to date and there is nothing to delay receipt of your order. We are not responsible for lost goods or services due to your failure to update your information.
8. ACCESS — YOUR OPTIONS TO CONTROL YOUR INFORMATION:
You are able to access and amend your personal information where it is inaccurate. This applies to the non-public records that we hold.
You can update and change your data by:
- Logging in with your User Name and Password to access and edit your personal profile. This can be done while placing an order, or independently of placing an order at https://www.romantix.com/login.jhtml.
- Email Game Link Customer Service at email@example.com with a request to change information in your profile.
- Mail a letter requesting the change of information to:
Romantix Customer Service
C/O Gamelink International Limited
New Providence Financial Center
East Bay Street
P.O. Box CR 56766
- Fax an information change request to 1.208.460.3429.
You are the only person who can access and/or change your personal information. Keep your information secure by guarding the privacy of your username and password.
- Please contact the Customer Service Department in writing or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure compliance by us we will, if contacted, cooperate with data protection authorities located in the European Community.
10. WHAT ABOUT KIDS' PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Our site is NOT directed to children and ONLY adults age 18 or older may use this web site. We assume that products purchased with a credit card are being purchased by adults. We state this in compliance with COPPA (Federal US Law). We ask for age on the site and we do not collect any personal information from individuals who identify themselves as under 18. We ask prospective users their age during the purchase process and there are warnings and agreements addressed to users of this site that they must be 18 or older.
11. GOOGLE ANALYTICS:
We respect your privacy. Through our provider, Google Analytics, data is collect about use of our site. We will not provide Google Analytics with your name, phone number, email address or credit card information. We just assign a random number to your usage so that Google Analytics can identify a unique user of our Site. However, Google Analytics cannot associate that number with your personally identifiable information. We recognize that you may prefer to limit or eliminate the data that Google Analytics collects about your use of our Site. Google Analytics does provide an "Opt-out" option. Directions can be found at: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html